Sunday, February 10, 2008

y return?

I went to the byu to talk to some folks that want to get quiz bowl going again. Funny enough, one of the honors deans that helped kill us off with rather extreme prejudice is still the gateway to the honors department. "I didn't actually look at the number on your proposal, but it was too much." Ok, he didn't say that exactly, but pretty close. Turns out he (and the department he speaks for) still feels the same. Good luck new quiz bowl team! This also in, that was like ten years ago, and yes, I am old.

If I am going to the y, that means I will sure try to grab a wrap or a navajo taco. Today it was the latter. So good. While we were there, some one put flyers like so out



For whatever reason, that kind of sums up a lot about byu for me. Oh, and wraps were a hit.




Finally, some pictures that might sum up a bit why I might not be too sad that I didn't end up as a college professor.


If I could have made dean or director, I could have driven a super-posh car, as pictured! Instead, I drive a super-posh kia amanti.

No comments: