Sunday, March 2, 2008

more than a mini


I thought awhile ago that fast food places could maybe do their drink sizes maybe a - d cups. I was thinking that the above would be a d cup. Pretty good deal since it only cost I think thirty cents more than getting the normal combo drink. If I would have not paid the thirty cents, I could have got a mini shake, though I am not sure what size that would have been.

Iceberg is where we ate today. Good to get back on the statestreat route and mark another one off. We'll be to university ave in no time.

Iceberg reminds me of galaxy diner for some reason. Galaxy diner used to be over by movies 8
back in the day. They had all you could drink juice. Joe Christensen and I had an all you can drink contest or two, and I am pretty sure Joe won each time. Mormons chugging oj! Wow, they are party animals!

Hate to ruin the end, but my shake was a cup within a cup, so the real size was as below. Still a pretty good sized shake, but I felt a tad duped.

No comments: